[Note: This page was last updated during the 2014 election. This page will update to feature accomplishments during Vice President Traut’s tenure on the Board of Trustees, beginning August 1, 2017.]
My platform is straightforward:
• Provide a safe and healthy learning environment;
• Work to reduce class sizes and hire the best teachers;
• Implement gang prevention programs;
• Support 21st Century classrooms and technology;
• Protect our tax dollars and make sure that money is spent in the classroom.