- Ladera Ranch Civic Councilmember, Treasurer
- Founder of the Teen Leadership Council
- LARCS 2011 Volunteer of the Year
- Eagle Scout
- ROP 2012 Distinguished Student of the Year
- Chairman of Gold Wood Surf & Skate Company
- Studying Economics & Political Science at Chapman University
Follow on Twitter @ConnorTraut
Follow on Instagram @ConnorTraut
The Ladera Ranch Civic Council (LRCC) is a precursor to a local incorporated government that provides input to the Orange County Board of Supervisors. The seven member Civic Council board of directors focuses on municipal topics within Ladera Ranch that are traditionally associated with a City Government.
Register to Vote
Register to become an LRCC member at LRCivicCouncil.org to vote and stay updated by the Council.